Below we are listing all publications that have been published in the context of or as part of the MarILCA project.
- Corella-Puertas, E., Guieu, P., Aufoujal, A., Bulle, C., & Boulay, A.-M. (2022). Development of simplified characterization factors for the assessment of expanded polystyrene and tire wear microplastic emissions applied in a food container life cycle assessment. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 1–13. https://doi.org/10.1111/jiec.13269
- Malli, A., Corella-Puertas, E., Hajjar, C., & Boulay, A.-M. (2022). Transport Mechanisms and Fate of Microplastics in Estuarine Compartments: A Review. Marine Pollution Bulletin, 177, 113553. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.marpolbul.2022.113553
- Pauna, V. H., & Askham, C. (2022). Using information flow analysis to establish key data gaps in the assessment of marine microplastic pollution. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 1–13. https://doi.org/10.1111/jiec.13312
- Tang, Y., Mankaa, R. N., & Marzia, M. (2022). An effect factor approach for quantifying the impact of plastic additives on aquatic biota in life cycle assessment. The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment, (0123456789). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11367-022-02046-9
- Ita-Nagy, D., Vázquez-Rowe, I., & Kahhat, R. (2021). Prevalence of microplastics in the ocean in Latin America and the Caribbean. Journal of Hazardous Materials Advances, 100037.
- Lavoie, J., Boulay, A., & Bulle, C. (2021). Aquatic micro‐ and nano‐plastics in life cycle assessment: Development of an effect factor for the quantification of their physical impact on biota. Journal of Industrial Ecology, (2015), 1–13. https://doi.org/10.1111/jiec.13140
- Vázquez-Rowe, I., Ita-Nagy, D., & Kahhat, R. (2021). Microplastics in fisheries and aquaculture: Implications to food sustainability and safety. Current Opinion in Green and Sustainable Chemistry, 29, 100464.
- Woods, J. S., Verones, F., Jolliet, O., Vázquez-Rowe, I., & Boulay, A. (2021). A framework for the assessment of marine litter impacts in life cycle impact assessment. Ecological Indicators, 129, 107918. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecolind.2021.107918
- Woods, J. S., Rødder, G., & Verones, F. (2019). An effect factor approach for quantifying the entanglement impact on marine species of macroplastic debris within life cycle impact assessment. Ecological Indicators, 99(December 2018), 61–66. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecolind.2018.12.018